Job Vacancy - Part Time Social Media Assistant - 8hrs per week working from home.
Job Title: Social Media Assistant
8hrs per week – Working from home - £10/hr
Social Media Assistant Job Purpose:
Works closely with office manager to create engaging content for a company's social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
Social Media Assistant Job Duties:
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects and events.
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers via mailchimp.
- Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
Social Media Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Marketing or Social Media Marketing background preferred, Technology Skills, Content Writing, Graphic Design, Campaign Execution, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Networking, Idea Presentation, SEO and PPC, Proofreading, Strong Customer-Service Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented, Collaboration
To apply, please forward your CV and an example of your previous social media campaigns to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on 22nd February 2019